Welding Supervision And Inspection Services
International Quality Consultancy Ltd. provides welding inspection services to improve quality, delivery schedule, Health and Safety, optimize cost in such welding activities; Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW), Submerged Arc Welding(SAW), Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW), Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW), Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW).
International Quality Consultancy Ltd. delivers the experiences grown with such global Companies’ specifications, such as ARAMCO standards, British Petrol Standards, GOST standards, QCS (Qatar Construction Specifications) 2014 standard, along with international standards such as; ASME 31.3, ASME 31.4, ASME 31.8, ASME section, 5, 8, 9, PFI ES series, API 610, API RP 686, API 560, API 5L, API 1104, AWS D1.1, AWS D1-1, ISO 9000 Series.
International Quality Consultancy Ltd. offers experienced and certified welding inspection specialists to support you in accordance with customers’ needs wherever our services are required.
- Selection of most efficient welding processes in manufacturing and field assembly projects.
- Preparation of project welding inspection documents in accordance with project specification, contract requirements and international standards.
- Preparation and verifying of Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) in accordance with project specification, contract requirements and international standards.
- Preparation and verifying of Welding Procedure Qualification Test (WPQT) in accordance with project specification, contract requirements and international standards. Recording welding data’s during Welding Procedure Qualification Test and review non-destructive test methods such as; Radiographic test, Magnetic Particle test, Liquid Penetrant Test, Hardness test, Positive material identification test and destructive test methods; tension test, bending test, hardness test.
- Preparation and verifying of Welder qualification test as per welding procedure specification (WPS)
- Welding Inspections on welding consumables, implementation of Welding procedure specification (WPS), welder certificates, preheat/interpass temperature, weld profile, weld repairs; before, during and after Welding activities.
- Consulting Welders’ performance, Weld Repair ratio and provide expertise to investigate root cause failure and to improve weld quality. Preparation and verifying of NDE plan in accordance with project specification, contract requirements and international standards and preparation of Weld Map as per NDE plan. Control and traceability of welding consumables from material receiving inspection through.Consulting pickling and passivation implementation on welding of stainless steel pipe/material in accordance with project specification contract requirements, international standards and compliance with health & safety requirements.