Quality Control Services in Oil & Gas, Power Plant and Drinking Water and Waste Water Treatment Projects
International Quality Consultancy Ltd. provides services to customers, including procurement quality control & supervision services in worldwide to improve quality, schedule, Health & Safety and to optimize cost in vendor premises, prefabrication and installation at site.
International Quality Consultancy Ltd. ensures their customers’ compliance with quality, environmental and health and safety specifications throughout all the stages of a project.
International Quality Consultancy Ltd. provides Quality Control services for below listed, but not limited, materials, in Oil & Gas, Power Plant and Drinking Water and Waste Water Treatment Projects;
- Attending of Kick-Off Meetings (KOM) and Pre-Inspection (PIM) on behalf of customer as per High and Medium Criticality.
- Material and equipment receiving, material handling, preservation and storage inspection
- Quality control surveillance on mechanical works including mechanical static/rotary equipment, piping, pipe supports prefabrication, steel structure and installation in accordance with Inspection Test Plan (ITP)
- Welding Inspection before, during and after Welding activities on welding consumables, welder qualification, preheat/interpass temperature, weld profile, weld repairs, welder performance.
- Reporting on results of inspections along with recommendations to improve the gap at any area of non-conformance.
- Preparation and verifying of Non-Destructive (NDE) plan in accordance with project specification, contract requirements and international standards and preparation of Weld Map for RT, MPI, PT, HT, PMI
- Post Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT) supervision.
- Hot-tap inspection services built on live pipe lines.
- Line walk and generating punch list for pending works.
- Consulting on Hydrostatic and pneumatic test plan for piping, equipment and preparation of pressure test packages; pressure test limit, location and thickness of test spades, test medium, test pressure, vent and drain points, isolation or removal of in-line equipment and instruments.
- Quality control on Coating, painting and insulation
- Mechanical completion