Quality Control Services in Oil & Gas, Power Plant and Drinking Water and Waste Water Treatment Projects
International Quality Consultancy Ltd. provides services to customers, including procurement quality control & supervision services in worldwide to improve quality, schedule, Health & Safety and to optimize cost in vendor premises, prefabrication and installation at site.
International Quality Consultancy Ltd. provides Quality Control services for below listed, but not limited, materials, in Oil & Gas, Power Plant and Drinking Water and Waste Water Treatment Projects;
- Attending of Kick-Off Meetings (KOM) and Pre-Inspection (PIM) on behalf of customer as per High and Medium Criticality.
- Material and equipment receiving, material handling, preservation and storage inspection
- Quality control surveillance on mechanical works including mechanical static/rotary equipment, piping, pipe supports prefabrication, steel structure and installation in accordance with Inspection Test Plan (ITP)
- Welding Inspection before, during and after Welding activities on welding consumables, welder qualification, preheat/interpass temperature, weld profile, weld repairs, welder performance.
- Reporting on results of inspections along with recommendations to improve the gap at any area of non-conformance.
- Preparation and verifying of Non-Destructive (NDE) plan in accordance with project specification, contract requirements and international standards and preparation of Weld Map for RT, MPI, PT, HT, PMI
- Post Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT) supervision.
- Hot-tap inspection services built on live pipe lines.
- Line walk and generating punch list for pending works.
- Consulting on Hydrostatic and pneumatic test plan for piping, equipment and preparation of pressure test packages; pressure test limit, location and thickness of test spades, test medium, test pressure, vent and drain points, isolation or removal of in-line equipment and instruments.
- Quality control on Coating, painting and insulation
- Mechanical completion