Quality Control & Quality Assurance Services
International Quality Consultancy Ltd. offers quality assurance and quality control services in according to customers’ needs in project procurement and construction stages with experienced quality control specialists in procurement, prefabrication, construction of oil and gas, pipeline, chemical, power, water and waste water treatment Quality assurance and quality control services at International Quality Consultancy Ltd.;
- Development of Project Quality plan, Audit plan and Inspection Test Plan (ITP)
- Attending of Kick-Off Meetings (KOM) and Pre-Inspection (PIM) on behalf of customer as per High and Medium Criticality.
- Internal and external audits on behalf of the company’s management
- Receiving Inspection of material and spare parts.
- Calibration of equipment and instruments.
- Surveillance quality control at pre-fabrication and construction in accordance with Inspection and Test Plan (ITP)
- Reporting non-conformance products and follow-up, close out
- Non-Destructive Examination (NDE) plan for Radiographic Test (RT), Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI), Penetrant Test (PT)
- Post Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT)
- Hardness test (HT), Positive Material identification test (PMI)
- Hydrostatic and pneumatic test, Test Package documentations
- Punch-Snag List Items
- Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Outstanding Work List Defined
- Pre-shipment and packing
- Site Acceptance Tests (SAT)