Procurement Quality Control & Vendor Surveillance
International Quality Consultancy Ltd. offers vendor surveillance throughout the procurement process, from purchase through fabrication to delivery to ensure customer purchased products are built to quality standards and in accordance with technical specifications. International Quality Consultancy Ltd. provides quality inspections by the most experienced and qualified inspectors who have practical expertise, hands-on experience, technical knowledge, communication and interpersonal skills.
International Quality Consultancy Ltd. offers experienced quality assurance engineers to Vendor’s premises to conduct a thorough assessment of the vendor capabilities, current and future workload, systems, approvals, processes, equipment and resources to supply the ordered goods.
Our worldwide inspection and expediting services at manufacturers’ facilities cover all types of mechanical equipment, construction materials, used within the Power, Oil & Gas, pipeline, Chemical, Drinking/Waste Water Treatment. International Quality Consultancy Ltd. ensures that vendor follows to their customers’ quality specifications.
International Quality Consultancy Ltd. provides Procurement Quality Control services to their worldwide customers to develop procurement quality strategies that are inventive and cost-effective for various types of new equipment in vendor premises within Power, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Drinking/Waste Water Treatment Industries EPC projects.
International Quality Consultancy Ltd. is focused on:
- Project Vendor Evaluation and Qualification
- Oversight of the customer's program for purchase materials and verify quality requirements on behalf of customer as per PO and customer specifications
- Review of Material Requisitions, verify quality requirements and inspection levels.
- Technical Bid Evaluation for Vendor selection.
- Development of Project Quality plan, Audit plan and Inspection Test Plan (ITP)
- Attending of Kick-Off Meetings (KOM) and Pre-Inspection (PIM) on behalf of customer as per High and Medium Criticality.
- Vendor/Supplier workshop visit to verify vendor’s competence to deliver product as per PO.
- Reporting non-conformance products and follow-up, close
- Receiving Inspection of material and spare parts
- Equipment and Material certifications
- Surveillance inspection in accordance with vendors Inspection and Test Plan (ITP)
- Procurement Quality purchase order (PO) compliance quality audits.
- Vendor inspection on material handling and storage, preservation activities
- Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Vendor Inspection process including identification of Punch list items and Outstanding Work List (OWL).
- Pre-shipment and packing
- Conducts Procurement Quality Assessments as per the Procurement Quality Surveillance Plan
- Manufacturer Record Book
- Site Acceptance Tests (SAT)
- Project Close out