Work at Height Training Certificate - 2016-2019
Anyone who works at height in any place, including a place at or below ground level, is required to undertake training to prove that they are competent and safe in their work. Anyone that is involved in the planning, supervision or management of work at a height
Falls from height can cause serious or even fatal injuries. This course, with best-practice suggestions of the accompanying HSE guidance document and creates a course which is simple and concise yet comprehensive, provided an overview of the hazards involved in working at height, and an awareness of how these are assessed and controlled.
The knowledge gained in this course helped to stay safe when required to carry out work at height activities. It was also enable you to select appropriate access equipment for a task and ensure to aware of how to use the various access methods safely.
By ensuring that fully aware of the dangers of working at height, contributed to the safety of the asset, everyone. A reduction in incidents means a safer working environment for everyone.
Upon completion of the course, learned how to:
- Minimize the consequences of a fall from height
- Comply with personal legal duties
- Select the most appropriate access and working equipment for the task.
- Basic hazards of Work at Height
- Avoid working at Height
- Preventing Falls and Falling materials
- Emergency Rescue
- Inspection of Access Equipment
- Minimizing Distance and Consequence of a fall
- Head Protection
- Safety working practices for Access Equipment