Electrical Safety L0 Training Certificate - 2016-2018
This Electrical Safety training course is designed to ensure that both employers and employees understand the main risks and the necessary controls for the safe use of electricity at work and highlights some of the most common injuries that occur from unsafe working practices. Wherever people are working, there are risks to the users of electrical installations and equipment that must be considered.
This course helps to understand how to complete an electrical risk assessment, how to review existing control measures, and how to ensure that appropriate safe systems of work put in place to keep workers from harm when their work activities involve electrical equipment or electrical installations.
This training covered;
- What is electrical safety?
- Statistics for electrical accidents
- Types of accidents and injuries
- Common causes of accidents and injuries
- Employer duties
- The Health and Safety at Work Act and the Management of
- Health and Safety at Work Regulations
- The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- Employee responsibilities